SIMPLE STRESS TEST
Please note: This is not a clinical or diagnostic test. It is designed to help you gain insight into your own stress levels.
Please consult one of our counselors if you need any support.
1. How often do you wake up refreshed after a good night of sleep?
Think for a moment before you choose your answer. If you want to change the option, you can reload the page and start the evaluation again.
2. How much attention do you pay to your food habits?
3. How well can you handle your emotions when faced with stressful situations?
4. How self-aware are you when it comes to stress?
5. How easily do you open up about your emotions/feelings to friends (and family)?
6. How energetic do you feel going about your day-to-day activities?
7. Can you focus on tasks at hand?
8. While coping with stress in the past...
9. In the past 2 weeks, have you noticed your heart racing, or felt breathless, or sweating, or weakness in legs, or shaking hands, even while not physically active?
(Example, while sitting for work, NOT after exercise)