Corporate wellness programs, driven by positivity
We offer a unique engagement model for corporate leaders and teams. which begins with simple individual evaluations, assessed by our experts. These will then lead to four types of interventions:
We offer a host of workshops to address the challenges uncovered with the evaluations. These can be either our flagship offerings, or custom-designed programs.
The workshops will be complemented by a set of videos, audio podcasts, articles, and other tools that can help individuals address their personal challenges.
Individuals can sign up for a 21-day adjunct program that incorporates aspects of art, music, dance movement therapy and personal coaching to learn essential skills and techniques.
Our experts are always ready to offer one-on-one support through consultations.
Our experts have created a set of tools that can assess various aspects of an individual’s mental health, from simple stress levels to complex aspects like management styles, which can have a profound impact on teamwork.
Here is a sample stress test that can evaluate how stressed you and your colleagues are:
Our flagship programs
These programs have been designed with a network of experts in various different domains, and have been received positively both online and offline and recommended to others by corporate leaders.
These programs address various challenges in leadership, management, recruitment, business transformation, continuing education and retraining, and more, especially in the post-Covid world.
- Millennials and Gen Z – Breaking down the challenge for HR
- Fostering learning and intrinsic motivation
- Assertiveness training and handling remote work
- Building boundaries – establishing a healthy work-life balance
- 10Cs versus the big C: Understanding and dealing with stress
- Happiness Hour (Expression based session)
- Mindfulness with Mandalas (Art based session)
- Workplace wellness (Movement based session)
Corporate houses we have worked with
Here is a sample podcast that you can access anytime you feel stressed, to bring your focus back to the present.
Play is an important aspect of life that is often ignored when we start working. So we bring it back by integrating traditional as well as modern games into various sessions – which you can also continue to enjoy by yourself.
Talk to us to learn more.
Adjunct co-therapy program
Inspiron’s adjunct co-therapy program is designed psychologists, psychiatrists, and experts in art, music, and dance movement therapy.
It has three dimensions, handled by three experts
- A psychologist who leads the process with weekly counseling sessions
- An art, music, dance, or movement therapist who engage you through interesting activities
- A personal coach who will touch base with you every day and lead you through the 21-day program.
Our psychologists offer counseling sessions in a cafe-style setup we call ‘consultation over coffee’. This breaks down barriers, enabling you to express, open up, and heal, while ensuring privacy and confidentiality with your counselor.
If you would like to get started, call us or send us an email!