Our Engagement Model
Our engagement model is designed to address not just short-term projects, but long-term partnerships too. Not just serve individual needs, but address group dynamics too. Last but not least, it doesn’t just rely on consultations and workshops, but involves creating self-help tools and multimedia content that can be used in a variety of scenarios.
An employee assistance program is an employee benefit program that assists employees with personal and/or work-related concerns that may impact their job performance, health, mental and emotional well-being.
Our Flagship Programs
Inspiron creates a unique engagement model which allows us to customize webinars/workshops for each company, each team, each individual, and address specific business challenges.
- Millennials and Gen Z – Breaking down the challenge for HR
- Fostering learning and intrinsic motivation
- Assertiveness training and handling remote work
- Building boundaries – establishing a healthy work-life balance
- 10Cs versus the big C: Understanding and dealing with stress
- Happiness Hour (Expression based session)
- Mindfulness with Mandalas (Art based session)
- Workplace wellness (Movement based session)
- (unlocking) Human potential
21-Day Habit Transformation Program
The 21-day habit transformation program is designed by clinical psychologists, art-, music-, and dance- therapists to address a wide range of challenges.
It is delivered by a personal coach assigned to you. You will also have three sessions (once a week) with a clinical psychologist to ensure the program is customised for you and to evaluate your progress.
- Session with a psychologist (understand yourself better)
- Start exploring a new hobby (customized for you, under the guidance of your personal coach)
- Session with a psychologist (evaluate progress)
- Learn new skills to speed-up personal growth
- Session with a psychologist
- Develop a personal process
- Practice independently
Mental Health Toolkit
The Inspiron Mental Health Tool Kit has been designed by psychologists and psychiatrists as a response to the Coronavirus pandemic. Based on decades of research and years of helping people deal with a variety of concerns, It helps anyone learn to deal effectively with stress, anxiety, trauma, and grief.
It’s flexible framework allows it to be customised for individual needs, to address a host of concerns, from work-related stress to personal relationships and challenges – from common mental health issues like anxiety to complex professional concerns like resilience and leadership.
This kit contains various audio-visual and creative resources that foster skills and habits to increase positivity and happiness into everyday life.
Self Help Video
Self Help Podcast
Founder, The Live Love Laugh Foundation
Former Director, NIMHANS
Dr Devi Shetty
Founder, Narayana Health
Kiran Mazumdar Shaw
Founder, Biocon Foundation
K R Ramesh Kumar
Speaker, Karnataka Legislative Assembly
Former Minister for Health & Family Welfare, GOK
Actor & Producer
Contact us for more information
Download the corporate brochure.
Call us for more details.