Read each statement and select the appropriate response to indicate how you have been feeling over the last 2-3 weeks. There are no right or wrong answers. Do not spend too much time on any one statement but give the answer which seems to describe your present feelings best.
Please note: This is not a clinical or diagnostic test. It is designed to help you gain insight into your own anxiety levels. Consult one of our counselors if you need any support. We are here to help.
1. I feel calm and secure
Think for a moment before you choose your answer. If you want to change the option, you can reload the page and start the evaluation again.
2. I feel nervous / jittery
3. I feel irritable
4. I am unable to relax / feel restless
5. I worry about misfortunes
6. I am indecisive / spend time pondering about old decisions
7. I find it difficult to concentrate
8. I wake up refreshed after a good night of sleep
9. My food habits are...
10. In the past 2 weeks, I have you noticed these even while not physically active.
Heart racing, feeling breathless, sweating, weakness in legs, or shaking hands.