Please note: This is not a clinical or diagnostic test. It is designed to help Inspiron experts gain insight into your well-being.
1. How often do you wake up refreshed after a good night of sleep?
2. How consistent are you with your food habits?
3. How well do you handle your emotions in crisis situations?
4. How self-aware are you about your emotions and mental health?
5. How easily do you open up about your emotions/feelings to friends (and family)?
6. How energetic do you feel going about your day-to-day activities?
7. Can you focus on tasks at hand?
8. While coping with stress on a day-to-day basis...
9. In the past 2 weeks, have you noticed your heart racing, or felt breathless, or sweating, or weakness in legs, or shaking hands, even while not physically active?
10. In the past 2 weeks, have you noticed recurring headaches, stomach pain, or muscle pains?
11. How do you rate your engagement in interests, hobbies, and with people?
12. How are feelings and emotions affecting your work?
13. How do you evaluate your decision making?
14. How do you rate your irritability since the pandemic started?
15. Do you feel disappointed or critical about yourself?
Graphene well-being evaluation