Corporate well-being solutions, driven by positivity
Customised programs, solutions, and support that can help leaders build cultures, processes, and emotional skills that foster professional growth and personal well-being.
We work through a unique engagement model which allows us to customize it for each company, each team, and even each individual, and address specific business challenges.
The positivity-led process
The programs have been designed with a network of experts in various different domains, and have been received positively both online and offline and recommended to others by corporate leaders.
The programs address various challenges in leadership, management, recruitment, business transformation, culture creation, inclusivity and diversity, cross cultural training and more.
- Fostering learning and intrinsic motivation
- Assertiveness training and handling remote work.
- Building boundaries – establishing a healthy work-life balance.
- 10Cs versus the big C, understanding and dealing with stress.
- Happiness Hour (Expression based session)
- Mindfulness with Mandala (Art Based Session)
- Workplace wellness (Movement Based Session)
- REACH: Relationship, Engagement, Accountability, Commitment and Human Intelligence
- Motivating Millennials and Gen Z: Breaking down the challenge for HR
- Dynamic teams: Fostering learning and intrinsic motivation
- Boosting personal productivity: Assertiveness & handling remote work
- Building boundaries: Establishing a healthy work-life balance
- Seeing the big picture: Confidence, potential & long-term success
- People and perceptions: Exploring relationships, managing expectations
Our Corporate Training Services are ISO 9001 Certified
The 21-day Habit Transformation
Inspiron’s 21-day Challenge is designed by psychologists, corporate trainers, and experts in art, music, and dance/movement therapy to help employees maintain work-life balance, be more productive, and motivated through self development.
It has three dimensions, handled by experts
- A psychologist who leads the process with weekly sessions
- An art, music, dance/movement therapist who engages you through expression-based activities
- A personal coach who will have 15-20 minute sessions every day and lead you through the 21-day program.
Download the brochure
Consult our experts
Our experts include clinical and organizational psychologists, corporate trainers, art-therapists, animal-assisted therapists, and a network of others who bring a wide range of expertise and techniques to create customized programs.